- Research Profile at the BMBF-funded project "Coping with Certainty – How Artificial Intelligence improves predictability and challenges normative perspectives"
- Behavioral Economics
- The Digital Economy and its impact on politics, society
- 2019–today: PhD candidate and research assistant at the Chair of Political Economy
- 2015–2018: M.Sc. in Economics at the University of Heidelberg
- 2016–2017: M.Sc. in Economics at the University of Florence, Italy
- 2011–2015: B.Sc. in Economics at the University of Mannheim
|Übung zu Economics and Behavior||Übung||WS 19/20|
|Morals & Social Behavior (Bachelor & Master)||Seminar (S)||WS 19/20|
|Topics in Political Economy (Bachelor)||Seminar (S)||WS 19/20|
|Topics in Political Economy (Master)||Seminar (S)||WS 19/20|
|Übung zu Economics and Behavior||Übung||WS 20/21|
|Economics and Behavior||Vorlesung (V)||WS 20/21|
|Übung zu Economics and Behavior||Übung||WS20/21|
|Economics and Behavior||Vorlesung||WS20/21|
- "Nudging Sustainable Food Consumption: A Literature Review and Nudge Design"
- "Increasing Organ Donation – The Promises of Nudges"
- "Conflicting Interests, and Incentives in Financial Consulting"
- "Terms of Service – did you read? Using Transparency as a Nudge in the Digital Age"